Partnership for Procurement - Supporting Scotland's Third Sector
P4P is a new initiative which supports social enterprises and third sector organisations to build partnerships and consortia to better access public procurement and other contracting opportunities.
What support is available?
- An ongoing programme of events, surgeries and workshops promoting the benefits of partnership and consortia working.
- Support to develop partnerships or consortia at all stages – for example we could help you explore the different models of consortia
- Expert tendering support - including one to one support to become ‘tender ready’ or support with writing tenders
- Support with carrying out research and evaluation in relation to procurement
The P4P Vault is a series of online tools that includes:
- Tender ready documents and templates;
- Guidance on best practice;
- Key learning points.
For more information please contact the P4P team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141 280 2560.
Meet the Buyer
Tue, 24 Oct 2017
JobCentrePlus, 7 Buccleuch St, Dalkeith, EH22 1HB
Procurex Scotland 2017
Wed, 25 Oct 2017
Scottish Events Campus (SEC), Exhibition Way, Glasgow G3 8YW
P4P Roadshow Aberdeen 2017
Mon, 30 Oct 2017
Aberdeen Town House, Broad St, Aberdeen, AB10 1AH